Silgrarian's Sales Pitch Silgrarian's Sales Pitch

It's funny because it's the truth! Hah! Love it.

I'm always turned on I'm always turned on

*Throws money at screen*

Take it! JUST TAKE IT ALL!

Flow: The Beauty of Ink Flow: The Beauty of Ink

You did a great job, I was thoroughly captivated; however I'm at a complete loss as to what the choice of music you picked out was composed by, or the title of the song itself so I could YouTube it! D:

The Ink + Music really went well with each-other!

Alldin responds:

I've added the music credits on the (Author Comments) =)

Pwanchi Burger Episode 4 Pwanchi Burger Episode 4

Ahah, I knew she ((SPOILERS)) was going for Yoko!

This way way better than Episode 3, and I've noticed a significant difference in your animation style since the previous episode. What happened to bum? Oh, and why does Logan have a slight 'english' accent now? I don't recall him having that voice before.

Overall; great segment to the Pwanchi Burger series!

Please release the next parody segment to Code Veronica! D:

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

I can't help but notice the excessive use of Half Life 2 SFX, although for the most part it fit in well. By the looks of the Muffin Man's situation, his curse can only nullified temporarily by eating those ground children meat muffins! Thanks for the 5 minutes and 40 seconds of entertainment! :)

Gi-go responds:

I had to, their mechanical noises can't be beat!

On average one muffin lasts him about 3 weeks, but an especially delicious one can hold him over for months.

Thank you!

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Damn you!

I can't stop watching this at least once a night (I even watch it way more than once); because it's just so catchy! I love the way you make characters cry; especially when Fernando broke into tears in the middle of the song! XD

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Why Nicolas Cage, and a Hot Girl of all people..?

I can't enough of this Music Video, I HAVE to watch it at least 20 times a day to satisfy my cravings! It's so catchy, yet retarded! Nicolas Cage, Cake, and out of nowhere a nearly naked hot chick is thrown into the mix! Who can resist?

You did a great job with the fluid animation, and I look forward to your next creation!

Don't hold onto that promise you made! D:

DBZ vs Naruto Part 1 DBZ vs Naruto Part 1

It's not that bad.

You've got a decent project going on right now, the only two problems I have is the Voice for the characters everytime they talk, and how you recorded this with a Cam, then convert it to a swf file.

Did you not make this with Flash? Because this was obviously recorded.

Anywho, decent job.

Sonic:The Search for Love Sonic:The Search for Love

Oh my god, ROFLMAO!

That was just mind twisting, hah! The only reason I watched this also was because it was Under Judgment, and while I was about too expect a Spam Based Sexual flash, I got something that was freaking hilarious! Oh my god, no one could have narrated the story better than you, if it wasn't for the narration it wouldn't have been as funny! 5/5 from me! XD

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

You've done it again! Woot!

Your flash works continue to impress, as this sequel to Pleasure Island has satisfied my cravings for MOAR Pleasure!

The ending was what got me laughing my ass off the most, it was just hilarious!

Australians are just awesome! ^_^

5/5

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! i'm just doing my best for the national image.