Fort Fort

You got 0 bombed by others, an unfortunate event; however my voting power has brought it back to an exceptional rating. Well composed, this was quite good for a piece inspired by Kelly Bailey.

Cryono77 responds:

Thanks! It means a lot to me.

~SW~ Star Nuclei ~SW~ Star Nuclei

I listened to this piece of music thoroughly, and enjoyed it. Reviews aren't necessarily something I excel at, but you earned yourself a rating of 5, and a score of 5. I'm assuming this is psychedelic rock just by listening to it. You did great! Keep progressing.

SkyeWint responds:

Well hello there! I'm glad you liked this so much! :) It's alright if you aren't extremely good at reviews - anything you can think of that might help me to improve or just what you think overall is fine!

I guess it is psychedelic rock with prog rock elements to it. It's my first experiment in rock music. :)

I plan to keep progressing and getting better! Music is something amazing to me. :)

Rockmonix_Psychiatrist Rockmonix_Psychiatrist

I melted in my chair.

Desert Sun - Village Desert Sun - Village

An excellent composition, and a pleasure to listen to.

carhondalet responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :D

IYD - epicpowermetalsong IYD - epicpowermetalsong

Very very nice, mate!

The riffs, drums, and rhythm got me good! Nice work, mate! :)

009-Last Boss1 [RPG Maker XP] 009-Last Boss1 [RPG Maker XP]

Holy Hell!

This song put chills up my spine just listening to it, you did well on this remake.

Bleeding Rose (Pinard) Bleeding Rose (Pinard)

Flawless.

Congratulations! This song was so good, I just had to log in, vote 5, and write this review up! Wow, I am just stunned by the way you played this song! It truthfully does stand out from many Great Classical Songs I have heard, and makes a perfect Visual Background Music!

I tip my cap to you, an extraordinary piece!

5/5

The Fear of Non-Being The Fear of Non-Being

Nicely written!

As good as it sounds, I can't precisely give any critique on it due to the bad quality.

I am presuming you wrote you recorded this with your Computer's Microphone using Sound Recorder. Nevertheless, from what I could make out of this piece, it was well written.

Bravo to you, don't stop making music!

Atomic Amnesia Atomic Amnesia

You did OK.

Despite the fact there was many traces of repetitive tunes, I still found this song quite enjoyable. It just needs more of a kick if you know what I mean, surprise the listeners with something they were not expecting in a sequence of the song, such as an upraise of an awesome beat!

All in all, it was decent.

Don't give up! =]

The Valley - WaS The Valley - WaS

Flawless!

It's so beautiful, I cannot find a single flaw to demote such a well written piece...