Silgrarian's Sales Pitch Silgrarian's Sales Pitch

It's funny because it's the truth! Hah! Love it.

I'm always turned on I'm always turned on

*Throws money at screen*

Take it! JUST TAKE IT ALL!

Flow: The Beauty of Ink Flow: The Beauty of Ink

You did a great job, I was thoroughly captivated; however I'm at a complete loss as to what the choice of music you picked out was composed by, or the title of the song itself so I could YouTube it! D:

The Ink + Music really went well with each-other!

Alldin responds:

I've added the music credits on the (Author Comments) =)

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Simplicity can do wonders!

This was a very fun game, and I had a great time playing it! The tutorial boxes did their job, and the control scheme was easy to learn (Wall jumping proved a tad challenging, though). I didn't find any glitches when playing Space-Ninja, and so I declare a PERFECT old school style game! :)

Multiplayer Doyu Party Multiplayer Doyu Party

It's extremely well made!

This is a wonderful work of flash craft I tell you!

Especially with the option too play against others in this Game Friendly puzzle frenzy! I tip my hat to you, great job!

5/5

Doyu responds:

Wow, thank you very much for your comment.
Hope to see you on the chat to play a multiplayer match :)

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

It's got potential!

The whole idea, and concept of this game has a lot of potential, but the idea of having people pay for Premium Items doesn't seem fit. Perhaps if you made this game ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with several different new Maps & Difficulties..

...The paying for new weapons, and upgrades could be much more tempting. You did a decent job though from what I could play through with the HUGE limits I had to deal with. Don't stop making Games! :)

Fort Fort

You got 0 bombed by others, an unfortunate event; however my voting power has brought it back to an exceptional rating. Well composed, this was quite good for a piece inspired by Kelly Bailey.

Cryono77 responds:

Thanks! It means a lot to me.

~SW~ Star Nuclei ~SW~ Star Nuclei

I listened to this piece of music thoroughly, and enjoyed it. Reviews aren't necessarily something I excel at, but you earned yourself a rating of 5, and a score of 5. I'm assuming this is psychedelic rock just by listening to it. You did great! Keep progressing.

SkyeWint responds:

Well hello there! I'm glad you liked this so much! :) It's alright if you aren't extremely good at reviews - anything you can think of that might help me to improve or just what you think overall is fine!

I guess it is psychedelic rock with prog rock elements to it. It's my first experiment in rock music. :)

I plan to keep progressing and getting better! Music is something amazing to me. :)

Rockmonix_Psychiatrist Rockmonix_Psychiatrist

I melted in my chair.

quartered face collab ~BmK quartered face collab ~BmK

Demonic, yet very peaceful.

This demon is supposedly evil, but the looks in his eyes show a lot of sympathy.

Due to this, it makes your work look more than good!

Have you considered selling any of your artworks? ~.^